Friday, April 18, 2008

Pork Pata and Peanut Stew

QUESTION: Does my mom put onion and garlic here??? not quite sure can't ask my mom war kami now eh...

Anyways can't find a picture in the web. So, if my mom cook this recipe i'll took some to show you.

1k pork pata, cut into portion size
30 g Fresh peanuts, shelled
Slices peeled ginger, 1 cm thick
Spring onions
2.8 liters Water
1/4 tsp. Salt

Method :

Put the pork pata, peanuts, ginger and spring onions into a large, heavy pot together with the water and bring to the boil over a high heat.
Turn down the heat to a simmer and skim off any scum. Cover and simmer for 2 1/2 hours, stirring once in a while.
Skim off scum and season with salt to taste.
The meat may be served in chunks or cut into small pieces.

**I don't eat pork skin BUT I love peanuts. *-*


No comments: